Guess Who's Back

Been a really hectic last two weeks. Almost felt mechanized. So habitual did the routine become that it drained out all emotions in me. Which was WIERD to say the least. I mean, not very often that I am devoid of emotions that I could not identify with things. I mean, there are times when I ought to have felt jealous, envious - zilch. Same with happiness. It was like it was totally gone from me. But suddenly over the weekend, things started getting a little more normal. I could listen to songs, I could sing - felt sad, and felt happy to be back to NORMAL. Felt great to get a reminderthat so many people care; felt good to get scolded! Sometimes I tend to take certain things a given - the last few days have made me realize otherwise. In the words of Eminem, "It feels so empty without me!"

Comments

Popular Posts