Destiny

When I think of why something happens, and looking back at it in retrospect, I realize that something almost always is a trigger to any action. It might seem small now, but I always look for those signs - that Sixth Sense to tell me something. But then that small thing starts off a chain of events, that it often looks like it was meant to be looking at it now, though it might have seemed very inconspicuous at the beginning. What seems even more weird is the fact that that event, or action which caused the chain reaction to begin was not even remotely connected to the final incident, but yet that goal would not have been achieved without the occurence of that first, unrelated incident.
Why a frivolous incident on the last day of my undergraduate life has changed how I perceive things is beyond my scope, but though it seemed really unfair and bad at that time - I am thankful for it to have occured. The thing is, it set the wheels in motion, and I am thankful to it for removing some rust. My journey in life has been always full of last minute detours, which is why, looking back and realizing how lucky I have been for everything, I have to put my hands up for destiny - the way it pans out things for you is something truly spectacular

Comments

  1. may be the term 'destiny' was perceived bcoz u were not an atheist :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts